As a xono player :P //Result: denied

View previous topic View next topic Go down

As a xono player :P //Result: denied

Post by Slaughter on Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:06 am

I said that i would come back if Carontes would, but i'm still axg on nex, so i can do it only for xono for now, so, i apply as a xono player, you know things about me and whatever XD

Last edited by Slaughter on Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Slaughter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: As a xono player :P //Result: denied

Post by Meister XD on Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:12 am

I am sorry Slaughter.
But CBF is a nexuiz and Xonotic clan. I won't aaccept a membership in two clans.
Meister XD
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Meister XD on Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:12 am

And axg is also a Xonotic clan, by the way.
Meister XD
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Slaughter on Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:32 am

So, denied, you can't tell me i didn't try XD

Slaughter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Meister XD on Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:37 am

This talking about beating freeze and also this application sounds a bit crazy Slaughter, a bit joking
Meister XD
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Slaughter on Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:40 am

Ask armageddon, didn't i try to beat vega when we met? I am taking points and i try to beat them, that's how i play... The application is from the "obligation" you're my friends even if we aren't in the same clan, but on the cbd forum i said that i'd return if hydra would and so... Razz

Slaughter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carontes on Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:17 pm

Slaughter, trust me: you don't need to beat freeze or vega or anyone else to be strong. Most of the time it happens after you have given up or when you don't play seriously because you're more relaxed (that is very annoying). I know what means playing with am aim, but I became as good as eLeMenT (I did!!!) because I did may hours of matches with all the communitythinking to improve a bit everytime to became stronger only to feel the emotion of playing with skills in a match with skills people (that's what some eLeMenT haven't understood of me). So keep relaxed: you will realize you're fucking strong when the time will arrive and in the while you won't feel a noob at all.

P.S. Yes, AxG is most a Xonotic clan, but never understood why only Jopp plays it.
Carontes

View user profile http://cbd-nex-clan.forumgratuit.ro/

Back to top Go down

Post by Slaughter on Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:37 pm

Freeze doesn't, freeze is the face of comunity of the nex clan, and so, i told him i wont become axg on xono too, i will play as a black fire not as a cbf, but that's my way, i want to have fun with you, doesn't matter the clan, and Carontes, i play for fun too, but i like checking my skills with freeze and he became so friendly with me, that's great if i remember that 1 year ago i was trolling him as much as i could XD You know, when you're strong, people follow you, if i become strong, people will want to be close to me, to check their own skills, sometimes i get 30% acc in normal matches and even vs freeze, if people will recongise my skill i could make them follow the way of cbf... If i'd ever be one again XD I want a match with you Carontes Razz I want it so badly!

Slaughter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top